ReshaMandi has won Maharashtra Startup Week 2021, an event organized by Maharashtra State Innovation Society where 100 startups participated. ReshaMandi is one of the top 24 winners.
The award was presented in an event held by the Maharashtra State Innovation Society on 28th August 2021 in presence of Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray, Minority Development, Aukaf, Skill Development, and Entrepreneurship Minister Nawab Malik, and many others.
Maharashtra State Innovation Society(MSIS) is a nodal government agency to boost the innovation-driven entrepreneurial ecosystem in the state of Maharashtra.
Established under the Department of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, the Government of Maharashtra, the society aims to foster innovative approaches and create a conducive environment for innovative businesses to operate in Maharashtra.
We thank MSIS for the award and look forward to working closely with innovators in Maharashtra and bring positive change and impact.
- Indian textile industry: past, present and the future
- ReshaMandi: The ultimate destination for natural fibres
- A to Z of fabrics: All that you need to know about fabrics
- ReshaMandi is establishing a value chain for the wool sector of Kashmir
- ReshaMandi’s print forecast decodes upcoming trends for weavers