‘Tis the season of celebrations! And celebration with families is a priority at ReshaMandi.
ReshaMandi has announced company-wide holidays from 30th December 2021 to 2nd January 2022. Meaning halting operations in 25+ ReshaMandi centers across India for 4 days but that was all but a token of gratitude for the #Humans of #ReshaMandi.
2021 has been a strenuous, rewarding, hectic, and outstanding year for everyone at ReshaMandi. We were able to expand our market horizontally and vertically. We touched more than 50,000 families affiliated with the Indian Sericulture Industry such as Chawki Rearing Center owners, Farmers, Reelers, Weavers, and Retailers.
To support the mission at hand, we had to build a team that punches above its weight, a team that is more than just the sum of its parts. And 250+ humans of ReshaMandi did exactly that. They toiled with grit and determination to get ReshaMandi where it is today.
“2021 has been the year of making for ReshaMandi. YOU have given your heart & soul to this company & that is why it is where it is. Our sincere thank you to each & every one of you.”– Saurabh Agarwal, CTO, and Co-Founder
We thank each and everyone for all they have done for ReshaMandi, hope your celebrations are as fantastic as our Journey with you has been this year.
- ReshaMandi’s ReshaWeaves launches its private label: Rmya
- ReshaMandi tackles the dearth of raw materials in natural fibres supply chain
- Do you know these facts about yarns?
- ReshaMandi offers global visibility to natural fibre supply chain stakeholders of India
- ReshaMandi’s ReshaAbhivrudhi- India’s First-Ever Sericulture Growth Program